Easy2Boot 1.91h Beta Portable is a new All-in-One MultiBoot USB solution!Easy2Boot can do all of these things — NEW! EasyBoot now supports UEFI multi-booting (linux and Windows). + No USB ‘Helper’ Flash drive required for Windows installs. User configurable and fully documented — you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colors, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, etc.
Easy2Boot 1.91h Beta Portable Feature:
No other USB MultiBoot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
- No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
- Boot almost ANY linux ‘LiveCD’ ISO — just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don’t have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro — Easy2Boot is generic.
- Install Windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI system — no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
- Install from any number of different Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 install ISOs
- Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence — you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence — YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and with a few limitations an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
- Because Easy2Boot is not a ‘utility’, you can prepare an Easy2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any ISOs you like at any time in the future.
- Variety of example ‘skins’ included.
- Download File From Given Below
- Install Setup Normally
- Run The Application
Easy2Boot 1.91h Beta Portable Free Download Link Given Below